What does it mean for God to be our Father?
We need to answer this if we want to be the best fathers we can be.
Parenting in an age of Social Media and Virtual Mobs
“The best thing that Christian parents can do to protect their kids from the online mob isn’t necessarily to cut out social media. Instead, it is to make a commitment to be present in their lives. This means being committed to shaping their character and faithful to train them in the way they should go (Prov. 22:6).”
How to Live Your Faith at Work
Justin Buzzard talks about the tendency to find our identity in our work.
A Guide for Bible Reading
Jared Olivetti keeps this list of eight questions taped inside his Bible.
- What are the parts of this passage?
- What’s the main point?
- Why is this in the Bible?
- What is revealed about the Triune God?
- What is revealed about Jesus and the gospel?
- What is revealed about me?
- What other passages share ideas or themes?
- What promises should I claim in prayer?
- What sins should I repent of?
- What else does God want me to do because of this passage?
How Parents are Robbing Their Children of Adulthood
Are you a snowplow parent? Read to find out.